Saturday, February 22, 2014

Galatians 6:7 - Death Angel

4:45 AM….The Lord wakes me and tells me to pray for a Mommy who if she doesn't get her relationship right with Him the death angel will visit their home and take her little girl.  Wow…what an unsettling thought.  I prayed until after 6.  As I prayed He revealed to me the Daddy has a strong faith and is crushed the enemy has pulled his wife out of relationship with the Lord.  Tears came to my eyes as I thought of this situation playing out where the Death Angel did come.  I prayed and prayed the Mommy would realize she needs to get right with the Lord.  I also prayed if the Death Angel did take her precious little girl then Mommy would come back to the Lord and not pull away from Him even more so.  

I don't know if I ever will know who these prayers were for and it really doesn't matter.  But I do know I don't want to see the life of a child taken just because a Mommy wasn't in right relationship with the Lord.  When I am woke up to pray for things that seem so far out of the ordinary, I am blessed to know the Lord uses me as a prayer warrior.  But I also am shaken a bit by such things.  

Dear Jesus,
I am reminded of Galatians 6:7 this morning.  Do not be deceived:  God cannot be mocked.  A man reaps what he sows.  As I prayed this morning, may this Mommy sow seeds of goodness.  I pray she will realize the importance of being a godly woman for her daughter.  I also pray for the husband to continue to be strong in his faith.  Father, thank You for entrusting me to pray for such things.  I praise Your Holy Name for being The Director of My Prayers.  Amen.

No comments: