Monday, July 22, 2013

Psalm 100 - "You Are Good"


Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
    Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.


Thank You Jesus for waking me up to singing "You Are Good" this morning!  What a great reminder of just how much You love me and that love blesses me in so many ways each and every day.  "You are the only One; You are the One that I desire; You are the only One, my King."  Woo hoo!  Amen!  Thank You Jesus!

I am reminded of ones I've been praying for these last few days....

...the one who was electrocuted, I praise You for the physical healing that has occurred so far and pray for continued healing not only in his physical body but also his spiritual body

...the one You are healing her back.  Lord, You revealed that the healing process would continue throughout the week.  You told me that she needed to be in Your Presence seeking the healing.  Father, I pray that is exactly where she is.

...my Momma who would have celebrated their 67th wedding anniversary yesterday if my Daddy were still on this earth.  I praise You for comforting and loving on her.

...the addicted one who I prayed with the other night.  Strengthen her Lord as she is on the road to recovery.  Point her in the right direction for the help she needs.

...the one who is struggling with those she is ministering with.  Lord, give her Your encouragement.  Father, bless her mightily.  I pray the ones around her will be open to what You have in store for them.

...the one who was called to ministry that shared with me how they were feeling.  I praise You that You revealed to her that she is worthy of the call You have placed upon her life.

...the one who is cheating their employee, not with money but with their time.  You revealed to me they didn't realize what they were doing.  Please open their eyes.

...the one who is in an inappropriate relationship with someone other than their spouse.  May the truth come out.

...the ones who have upcoming doctor appointments and need a physical touch.  I pray for the doctors to have your wisdom.

...the ones dealing with major diseases.  Father, give them Your strength to get through these days.  I also pray for the ones who have upcoming appointments to determine what is going on in their bodies. 

...the ones dealing with love ones who appear to be in their last days.  Comfort them.  Strengthen them.  Love on them.


Last night as Dr Diehl was preaching about Shadrach, Meshach and Abendigo he said, "When you land in the fire, the Lord will be right there with you."  I pray for more and more people to realize that truth.  I also pray more people will believe and practice another thing Dr Diehl said.  "Do not bow down to sin around you but serve the Lord!"  Woo hoo!  We don't have to give into sin.  The Lord's strength is always right here for us, to get us through any circumstance we are facing.  I praise His Holy Name that I can say, "But I know You're the God who lives in me; And I know You will always have my heart."  Woo hoo!



Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me.  Thank You for blessing me.  Thank You for being the Head of My Life.  Amen.

No comments: