Monday, July 15, 2013

Philippians 4:13 - Green Mornings

Why? Why? Why? Lord, why are my "green mornings" 95% of the time on Sundays?  I have prayed and prayed against the enemy having anything in my life.  Yet I wonder if it's him causing me to feel so bad.  Or is it that You are trying to teach me a lesson?  I just don't understand how physically I can function normally...OK, as normal as a person can with relapsing-remittance MS...six out of seven days a week and then BAM Sunday morning comes along and it's bad.  Yesterday I struggled to ask to be anointed because I felt like there were so many others with worse things than me.  Then You told me, "Daughter, you must ask so that someone else in this place will see your obedience."  After hearing that I thought now I will feel better.  Yet I still didn't.  URGH!!!!  I just don't understand but then You reminded me that I don't have to understand.  I just have to lean on Your Strength and You will give me what I need.  So here I am...Monday morning....no green feeling and thanking You for whatever yesterday was all about.  I am relying on Your Strength for whatever is ahead.  Lord, You know what I need to get through this week.  I especially ask that crabbiness does not show through when I get tired or overwhelmed.  I appreciate the way You have helped with that in the past and appreciate the help You give me in the future. 

Dear Jesus,
I praise You for Your Strength that gets me through each and every day.  I praise You for allowing me to have MS which has strengthened my relationship with You.  You are so awesome in the way You work through things.  I praise You Lord for the Strength You will give me this week emotionally, physically and mentally.  Father, there will be people who will be trying.  There will be situations that will be overwhelming.  But I just need You to show through in everything I do.  I am standing upon Philippians 4:13.  "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."  Amen.

No comments: