Friday, July 19, 2013

Acts 17:24-27 - "The More I Seek You"

"I want to sit at your feet....drink from the cup in your hand...lay back against you and breath, feel your heart beat...This love is so sep, it's more than I can stand.  I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming."  Woo hoo!  I love when the Lord wakes me up to a song that draws me closer to Him.  This song says it all.  "The more I seek, The more I find you.  The more I find you, the more I love you."  Amen!  Thank You Jesus!  It doesn't matter how far away we are from the Lord or how close we are in our relationship with Him.  These words are so true no matter which end of the spectrum we are at.  When we choose to seek Him, we will find Him. When we do find Him, our love will grow even deeper.  That's one of the exciting things to being in a relationship with the Lord.  As long as we continue to dig deeper in our relationship with Him, we will enjoy more and more of Him.  Woo hoo!  

The desire of His heart is for us to be in relationship with Him so that we can truly experience a life with Him.  He wants us to know that He loves us.  He wants us to know we can trust Him with our whole being.  He is giving us all of Him so that we will give all of ourselves back to Him.  

Acts 17:24-27 reads....

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 

Woo hoo....if our purpose on this earth wasn't known before, it is stated here.  We were created to seek Him.  Thank You My Creator for putting a burning desire in my heart to seek more of You.  

Dear Jesus,
You are My Almighty One.  You are My Great Creator.  You are My One and Only God.  I am so grateful for our relationship.  I praise You, Lord, for the way You woke me early this morning with a message and scripture to give to one going through a tough time.  I praise You for answering a prayer that was heavy on my heart.  I praise You for giving me strength when I so needed more of Your Strength.  I praise You for loving me in a way that is indescribable.  You are so awesome!  I look forward to where You will lead me today.  Thank You Lord for being My Blessing!  Amen.





No comments: