Saturday, April 27, 2019

John 8 - "Who You Say I Am"


"In my Father's house, there's a place for me...I'm a child of God...yes I am!" I love the reminders from this song this morning. 

God loves me so much that He is saving a place for me to live with Him for eternity! Woo hoo! 

God loves me so much that He is with me every step of the way on this earth so I can be with Him forever! Woo hoo!

God loves me so much that He puts opportunities before me every day to love others with His love! Woo hoo!

God loves me so much that He soothes my hurts and encourages me through 'tough' days to keep on serving Him no matter what! Woo hoo!

God loves me so much that He encourages me when the world seems to be against me and when the enemy comes knocking at my door! Woo hoo!

God loves me so much that He gives me reminders such as this song that this world is just temporary...the best is yet to come! Woo hoo!

Plain and simple. God loves me. I am so grateful for that knowledge. Sometimes when people try to tear me apart I need reminded that God is here with me to keep me together. There are times when life can seem overwhelming but then God reminds me I am not in life alone. I am so grateful for the life I have with Him. I am grateful for the ways He goes before me and knocks the enemy down at times while other times He allows him to play havoc in my life so my strength will go deeper. God knows I depend upon His strength. Therefore, He knows I will always win over the enemy. He knows I believe He gives freedom when the enemy creates bondage. Woo hoo! Oh how I wish others would come to this knowledge. I am praying today for many in my little world who need His freedom.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace! Thank You for the freedom You provide! Thank You for cleansing me this morning so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You! Thank You for loving me so greatly that You have a place for me for eternity. Thank You for our short visit with Bill, Marlene, and the girls. Father, may You go before me today and be my words, actions, and attitude. I am physically worn yet You already know that. You already have prepared strength for me to not just get through this day but to shine through it with Your love. Father, I pray the same for Doc who continues with pain. May You be greater than things that come our way. May people see You through all we do. Thank You Jesus for being Our Freedom to Shine! Amen.


No comments: