Thursday, April 25, 2019

II Corinthians 4 - "Alive In Me"




The Lord woke me up at two and had me praying for friends who are having to make tough decisions with a loved one. I am so thankful they are believers. I do not know how people get through such times without the Lord's wisdom and strength. I can't imagine having no hope with not being in relationship with the Only One Who Gives True Hope. These words come to my mind this morning as I continue to pray for these dear ones...

I may be hard pressed on every side
But I won't be crushed, I'll be alright
I may be doubting the place I'm in
But I know the ending
I know who wins
I may be down, but I'm not out
You're not finished yet


Yes! No matter what the ending, we have the assurance of Christ. He is the One who will see us through times that are so trying. He is the One who will give comfort and peace in times of trials. He is the One who will never leave us. He is the One who knows what we are going through and the resolution to all issues of life. Plain and simple. He is the One. I am praying again this morning for my dear friends to remember this. I am praying for His strength to be their strength, His wisdom to be their wisdom as they make decisions, and His empowerment to wash down over them. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the privilege to pray during the night for my dear friends. Thank You for being with them on this roller coaster ride with their loved one. Thank You for being there with them. Father, I pray for Your empowerment and wisdom for them. I pray You will be so very near to them. Lord, go before them and give them peace. Father, I pray for Your strength today in my physical body. I pray for Your empowerment. Father, cleanse me so You can fill me. Thank You for people who are praying for us. I pray the doctor office calls back with an appointment for Doc today. I also pray You will heal his body with all that is going on. Encourage him Father. May he feel Your love and empowerment in a mighty way. Thank You for being The One Who Give Us True Hope. Amen. 

No comments: