Sunday, April 28, 2019

Matthew 25:21 - "Well Done"


Both times I was awake during the night and again this morning the words to "Well Done" were in my mind...

Well done, well done
My good and faithful one
Welcome to the place where you belong
Well done, well done
My beloved child
You have run the race and now you're home
Welcome to the place where you belong

Yes! It is so exciting to think about standing before the Lord! He will have no record of the wrongs we did if we ask Him to cleanse us every day. He will be so thrilled with us when we ask Him to fill us to overflowing with more of Him.cLast night was no different than any other Saturday night. He had me praying for pastors but a difference was Doc and a pastor friend with cancer were the only ones He had me pray for specifically. The other ones He did not tell me who they were but had me praying...
  • Doc to hold on for just one more day until he sees the doctor. I prayed for the doctor to have wisdom on what is causing his pain and for the pain to be relieved.
  • A pastor friend who is dealing with cancer in multiple places.
  • A pastor who is struggling with his faith as he watches his wife deal with cancer.
  • A pastor who will tell his congregation today he is leaving. I am praying for him, his family, and his congregation as they go through this time of adjustment.
  • A pastor who has walked away from their call and struggling with their spiritual life.
  • A pastor who is living in blatant sin and afraid to repent.
  • A pastor who is feeling like people in their church do not respect them yet need to realize they are not showing respect to their people themselves.
  • A pastor who is dealing with bitterness in their heart.
I love praying but I especially love praying for pastors. Even though I am physically so tired I am blessed by the way God wakes me to pray for others. I am so thankful I have come to the point in life where instead of begging God for more sleep, more money, more time, etc. I am content with living in His will. I am grateful to have the desire on my heart to love people with His love and to love Him with my entire being. I am grateful I do not have to worry about anything because He is in control. What a blessing to live in this manner. Oh how I pray for more people to get to this point in life.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace! Thank You for accepting me into Your life of holiness! Thank You for putting on my heart to love others as You love! Father, cleanse me today so You can fill me to overflowing with You. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day in a new, different way! May Your love ooze out of me in a way that will be pleasing to You! Lord, I was struggling last night when I realized all the school work that is to happen over these next two weeks along with the Annual Meeting and Mother's Day. Empower me to take each day one at a time, perhaps even each moment one at a time. May I be living in a way I will hear Your voice and walk in obedience to it. May You be greater than anything that comes my way so I will not miss anything of You. Thank You Jesus for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead in this day! Thank You for being My Goal! Amen.

No comments: