Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Isaiah 61:1-3 - "Rise"



The Lord woke me at 3:15 with the words to "Rise" going through my mind and then He spoke these words to me:

Daughter, I restored our relationship for you to "Rise." I called you to be a pastor and I need you to "Rise" so people will be saved and sanctified. I love you and am ready to equip you to "Rise" where I call you to go and who I call you to be.

Wow, God! I love when He speaks words of encouragement over me. I especially love when He affirms what He desires of me. My Hebrew Prophets class has focused on the calls of great men from years past. Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Jonah are three of them. These three men all had different situations they lived with. Isaiah had a spectacular vision in Isaiah 6 where he saw the glory of the Lord. Jeremiah fought over and over for the people to realize the need to repent and come into relationship with God. Jonah did not want to be a Prophet yet the sailors saw God's power through him in Jonah 1. These men were all given a message to present to the people. They all did so in their own way. God has directed me to proclaim the Gospel. I believe He has given me compassion to show His love to people for them to realize the need for salvation and sanctification. I also know I need to get better at doing what He has put before me. I need to be bolder. I need to make sure I am not distracted to the point where I will miss any opportunity He puts before me. I must not allow the enemy any open door into my life. The ways of the world must not stop me from proclaiming the Gospel. I love the words to "Rise"...

So rise
Breaking the dark, piercing the night
You're made to shine
An army of hope
Bringing the world
A radiant light
A radiant light
You were made to rise, rise

Yes! He has made me to shine in this dark world! He has given me hope to share with all around me! He created me to be exactly who He desires me to be and I need to "Rise" into that being! Woo hoo! How exciting! I am so blessed by the way He speaks to me! I am blessed in not only hearing His voice but also in walking in obedience to it. This life is where blessings are found!

Dear Jesus, 
Thank You for our time during the night! Thank You for the words You spoke over me! Thank You for the song You intertwined into the message You had for me during the night! Father, cleanse me so You can fill me. May Your words, actions, and attitude be mine throughout this day! May Your supernatural strength come down upon me in my physical, mental, emotional, financial, and especially my spiritual body today! Father, thank You for Doc's appointment yesterday where there is a plan on helping him with his stomach pain. Lord, I pray the antibiotics will heal him and the ct scan will be done sooner than later. I also pray for upcoming tests for Dale; Your strength for Sandie and Jim; Your strength for Carol's sister with the gall stones; Billie as she continues with after effects of chemo; Ellen as she continues with the chemo; Bob as he continues to battle his disease; my cousin Ofie as he has so much on his plate with family members health issues; and many others who need You in their life. I pray for those who need salvation to find it today. I pray for those who are saved but need to surrender everything to be sanctified to get to that point today. Lord, use me as a beacon of light in this dark world. Thank You for being My Affirmer! Amen.


No comments: