Friday, April 5, 2019

II Chronicles 20:15b - "Well Done"


I woke up to the words of "Well Done" and once again the tears are starting to flow.

What will it be like when my pain is gone 
And all the worries of this world just fade away? 
What will it be like when You call my name 
And that moment when I see You face to face? 


I can only speculate what it will feel like to no longer deal with the pressures of this world. This week has been so heavy with so many people in my prayers who are going through tough days. I continue to pray for...

  • My hubby who found out yesterday the pain he has suffered with over these last six months is caused from a fracture at the base of his thumb. This week he has continued to try to find a General Contractor with no success which is getting very discouraging.
  • One who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor.
  • My friend with an alcoholic wife.
  • My friends who have an adult daughter that has turned away from the Lord.
  • A couple facing major surgery for the wife who do not have the Hope of Christ. Three couples with the husband with serious health issues.
  • Many who are dealing with treatments with cancer.
  • Several who are dealing with Alzheimer's themselves or family members.
  • Two of my elderly friends and their families who are going through tough days.
  • Several who have lost a loved one.
  • My four-legged buddy who was injured last night as he was getting up off the floor.
  • My friend facing a court time for custody of her daughter.
It can become so overwhelming when praying. There are so many hurting people in this world. My heart breaks most of all for those who do not have the Hope of Christ. There are some days where I just can't keep asking Christ to hurry and return. But then I feel bad for doing so because there are still so many who are not in relationship with Him. I get an urgency to speak Life into more people so there will be more that go to heaven. I feel like I am losing the battle with some of them but then He reminds me of the words He gave in II Chronicles 20:15b. The battle is not mine. It is His. He is using me to win souls but I am not the one responsible for them. He is. It is not up to me to say the right words. What I have to do is be in relationship with Him so I will hear Him to know what words to say. It is not up to me to change people's minds. It is up to me to walk in obedience to Him to present the Gospel to people when they are ready. It can be hard to not go before Him and say things 'I think' are what needs said. But I must be willing to allow Him to work through me. Throughout the night He woke me to pray many times. This morning my physical body is tired but yet I am excited in my spirit. I know He will give me physical strength throughout this day. I also know He will present opportunities to be His hands and feet as I am open to Him. I also know He will sustain me not only physically but mentally. As I live life on this earth, my goal is to hear these words when I leave...

Well done, well done 
My good and faithful one 
Welcome to the place where you belong 
Well done, well done 
My beloved child 
You have run the race and now you're home 
Welcome to the place where you belong 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for sustaining me through these days of prayer for so many people. Thank You for loving me so greatly that You give me the privilege to pray. Thank You for the freedom I have in serving You. Father, cleanse me so I can be filled with more of You. May it be that my ears are open more to Your voice today. Lord, go before me and make it be that I am Your hands and feet. Be with each one I prayed for and bless them in abundance. May more people get to the place in their life on this earth to hear You when they leave say, "Well done...welcome to the place where you belong." Father, I praise Your Holy Name for the doors You have opened for my Momma. I pray for Your protective hand to continue to be upon her. Thank You Jesus for being My Hope. Amen.

No comments: