Sunday, March 15, 2015

John 3:16 - "One Thing Remains

I woke up this morning singing "Your Love Never Fails" and have continued singing it all day long. I am so blessed in knowing His love is always with me. He provides for me in ways I can't even begin to comprehend. His love is never ending...there is no stopping of His love...no matter what I do. That is exciting to think about! Others get mad at me, refuse to talk to me, etc. But not the Lord. He loves me. His love is unconditional. That is something I need to practice, especially to those who don't treat me with the same type of love.

Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing… Remains [repeat]

[Chorus:]
Your love never fails, never gives up
Never runs out on me [3x]

On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never, ever, have to be afraid
One thing remains

[Bridge:]
In death, In life, I’m confident and
covered by the power of Your great love
My debt is paid, there’s nothing that can
separate my heart from Your great love...

These last two weeks were trying. Yet the Lord's love was a constant in the midst of chaos. I was reminded this morning of just how much He loves me.  He died for me. Wow...He died for me! Now if that doesn't make one special I don't know what would!

For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son.  John 3:16

Dearn Jesus,
Thank You for Your love!!!! Thank You for the reminders of it throughout this day! You are so awesome! Father, give me more of You and less of me so I can show unconditional love to all who I come in contact with. Lord, fill me up to overflowing! Thank You Jesus for being the One To Love Me. Amen.





No comments: