Friday, May 27, 2016

Romans 15:17 - "Forever Reign"

The Lord has settled me in Romans 15 this last few days. This morning he stopped me at verse seventeen. This verse is exactly how I feel about my relationship with Him. I am so blessed in knowing He directs every aspect of my life. He is the One I follow. He is the One I listen to. Plain and simple, He is the One. He brought to my mind the song "Forever Reign" this morning....

Oh, I’m running to Your arms, 
I’m running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign


Yes! He is who I run to! In this song it says He is good, He is hope, He is peace, He is life, He is more, He is Lord, He is God...Amen! He is everything to me! Oh how I pray for those who are not in relationship with Him to find Him. How I pray for those who know Him but are still holding onto 'things' that are not allowing them to totally surrender to Him. My heart breaks to see people struggle day-in and day-out all because they do not know His peace. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for being the One I glorify! Thank You for being the One I am surrendered to. Thank You for yesterday! Thank You for today! Thank You for tomorrow! You are so awesome in the way You love on me! Father, I pray today You will fill me to overflowing with more of You. I pray for there to be no doubt in people's minds that You are in control of my life as they see and hear You through me. Lord, I pray for protection today as I travel. I pray for Your healing touch to be upon whatever is going on in Doc's neck. I pray for my ribs to quit hurting. Lord, we need Your healing touch upon our bodies. Father, please do not allow our physical issues take our focus off of You. Thank You Jesus for being My Forever Reign. Amen.


No comments: