Thursday, May 5, 2016

Psalm 119:171-172 - "Ever Be"


This is the second day the Lord has these words going through my mind. In fact, yesterday the entire day I was either singing or humming them. It encouraged me to not get crabby when I was physically, mentally and emotionally drained. God is so good! I am so grateful for the way He loves on me. 

Your praise will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips

Yesterday was a full day but through every hour I felt His peace. I know I am walking in the path He desires of me. Therefore, I know the decisions we make our His. I loved getting a text yesterday morning from a friend on what the Lord said we were to do..."look east." It is so cool how He speaks to people and even more important, it is cool when people are obedient in giving to someone what He tells them.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all of the ways You loved on me yesterday. Thank You for the physical, mental and emotional strength You enabled me to have in my body and spirit. Thank You for the blessings You gave us throughout the day. Lord, may today be a day of more blessings. I pray I will be a blessing to You in all that I say and do. I pray You will ooze out of me in such a way that there will be no doubt You are my King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Father, fill me to overflowing with You. Thank You Jesus for being The One Who Fills Me. Amen.



No comments: