Thursday, May 26, 2016

Romans 15:13; II Timothy 1:7; Deuteronomy 31:8; Philippians 4:13 - "Move"


Once again the Lord  took me to Romans 15 this morning. This time he stopped me at verse thirteen. I am so grateful for the way He encourages me. There is no doubt He knows what we need, sometimes even before we know we need it. 

He is my Hope! 
He does fill me with His joy!
His peace is my peace!
I pray every day that He will fill me to overflowing with more of Him!
I also pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to be upon me!

Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus! Today is a new day! I know what I 'think' will happen in this day but most importantly I am ready for whatever He desires to happen in my day. He is the One in control. As I live through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit I will be physically, mentally, emotionally and most of all spiritually capable of being Jesus to those I meet throughout this day.

He also reminded me of the lyrics to "Move" that Mercy Me sings...

I just might bend but I won't break
As long as I can see your face


This is the key to getting through these days with everything going on. I must stay focused on Him. I am not in this alone. He is My Strength! When the enemy tries to make me fearful of things that lie ahead, I will stand on II Timothy 1:7. God did not give me a spirit that makes me afraid but He gave me a spirit of power, love and self-control. When I feel like I can't go on, I will stand on Deuteronomy 31:8. The Lord goes before me and with me; He will never leave me nor forsake me. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. When I hurt in my physical body, can't get my thoughts and brain to work together, and feel like I can't go on, I will stand upon the promise of Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday! Thank You for the completion of my class project! Thank You for Doc's church office getting packed up with the help of Sharon! Thank You for the way You gave strength throughout the day! Today is a new day and I pray for more of Your supernatural power to engulf my being! I pray for Your words to be my words to all I come in contact with today! I pray for Your attitude to me my attitude. Lord, when I start to get crabby please remind me that is not of You. I pray for a physical touch upon my body with the pain I am having. I pray for the reminder of these verses throughout this day when the enemy tries to make me fearful, lonely or discouragement. Father, I also pray for Doc to have a better day today physically. Lord, please let this stone pass so his pain will be over. I pray for his neck and shoulders to be loose today so there is no pain. Father, touch him as he prepares his sermon today. Most of all I pray for more of You for both of us. Thank You Jesus for being My Empowerment! Amen.

No comments: