Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Romans 8:28 - "Jesus Firm Foundation"

I am feeling very grateful this morning for all of the blessings the Lord has given me. He is so awesome in showering me with His favor time after time. I also am feeling very hopeful in many areas of my life right now. In the midst of the chaos of boxes everywhere He gives me peace. While the tears continue to fall from time to time He gives me hope through His promises. Yesterday was Jeremiah 29:11. Today His promise comes to me through Romans 8:28...
Yes! This is an awesome promise that I am holding close to my heart as I go throughout this day. The 'last-minute' jitters are kicking in as the time draws nearer for leaving. I am so tired of hearing "we are not going to have enough room in the moving truck"...urgh! We have sold tons of stuff, thrown away tons of stuff and I don't know what else to do. It is in God's hands. If there is something else we need to sell or trash, we need His direction. If there is something we need to do to ensure we can get all of our stuff to South Carolina, we need wisdom on that. This picture of me journaling in Israel proves He takes care of all of the details when we surrender to Him. He provided finances and energy for that trip. He will provide what is needed for this move. Those words can sometimes be easier said than done but I am believing and standing on them.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the promises of Your Word. Thank You for loving me so deeply. Thank You for the ways You provided for yesterday and the ways You will provide for today. Lord, direct my energies today to do as You desire. My physical body is so tired and I need Your strength to empower me to do what is necessary for this day. I pray for more of You. I need Your supernatural empowerment to overtake me. I praise You for the hope and peace You have given me and will continue to instill in me. Thank You Jesus for being My Foundation. Amen.

No comments: