Monday, May 30, 2016

Jeremiah 29:11 - "Good Morning"

Why do I cry so much when I am at peace with doing God's will? I am blaming God for this one. He is the One who created me to be emotion! That is my story and I am sticking to it! LOL. Seriously though the weekend was hard to get through emotionally. So many 'last times' make me cry. I try to remember what Doc said about if I am crying I will miss something good. Easier said than done when you walk into a conversation with your two oldest grandchildren and their Papa discussing the move. Easier said than done when you start to say 'goodbye' to your baby and the memory of saying 'goodbye' when he was left at MVNU for the first time comes into your mind. Easier said than done when you are trying to stay strong and not cry while your Momma is falling apart as she leaves. Easier said than done. I go back to blaming God for all the tears because He created me but I also am joyous in knowing His promises...


God is not taking us to South Carolina not to fail or to be miserable. He has great plans to bless us. He will provide time with family as He sees we need it. My grand babies are so precious to me and it will definitely be different to be so far away from them. But it is not impossible to spend time with them. If we would have resisted His will, they would not have been blessed through us. It is only when one lives in His presence, listening to His voice and following His direction that they can be at peace in life. I am so grateful for His peace! Even in the midst of the breakdowns of crying, His peace is in me. Praise His Holy Name!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this day that is ahead! Thank You for the yesterdays gone by and the tomorrows yet to come! Father, You blessed me in abundance this weekend with Momma being here! Thank You for her and would You please wrap Your arms around her so she feels Your peace? Thank You for the time with Ben, Emily, Miss Evelyn, Mr Beckett, Miss Annabel and Miss Clementine! I pray continued blessings over them as they strive to walk in Your will. Thank You for those in our Willard Naz family who struggling with this transition. I pray for those who are ignoring me to realize this is Your will, not a choice we just decided on our own. Lord, fill me to overflowing so I can be more like You. Be my words and my actions to all I come in contact with today. Father, You are so awesome in all the ways You support me! Thank You for being My Creator. Amen.


No comments: