Saturday, May 14, 2016

Proverbs 31:25 - "You Are Loved"

"You are loved..." Praise the Lord for the depth of these words! I love when He gives me a song in the mornings to set the day off on the right foot. The day ahead is another crazy one. It amazes me how many things can be in the same day. These words are ones I am holding onto today...

We're not made to be superheroes,
Photoshopped, all size zeroes
We're a light not expected
But not quite perfected yet.
Look up see the sun is shining
There's hope on a new horizon
Calling you, calling...


Yes! I am not a superhero but I do have His strength to enable me to do what He desires. Nothing more, nothing less. His desires are my desires. I will stay focused on that and He will provide exactly what I need for these days. Once again He reminded me of Proverbs 31:25...


It was so cool yesterday how He favored us in so many ways. The house appraisal, the business at the title office, the quickness of getting Doc's medicine, selling furniture...over and over He showed us His favor. One of the biggest joys of my day was us laughing together! I did not get one box packed yesterday but I had fun in the midst of our chaos with being with my husband and laughing. I am so grateful we were able to laugh at the craziness instead of yelling or fighting. Woo hoo! That was definitely God's favor being shown on us.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday and for the day ahead. Thank You for Your love, mercy and grace that enables us to walk in the doors You continue to open for us. Lord, You are so awesome in the way You brought laughter into our day yesterday. I pray for more of the same today. Father, as we minister in different ways today I pray You will ooze out of us. Fill us to overflowing with more of You so people will see and hear You through us. Thank You Jesus for being My Filler. Amen.



No comments: