Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Philippians 4:19; Romans 15:13; Deuteronomy 31:8 - "Ever Be"

"Your praise will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips..." Amen! Yes! I will never quit praising the Lord! He is so good! He protects us from things we see and from things we can't see! He loves us with an unconditional love! He blesses us in abundance! He is our strength when we allow His Holy Spirit to work in and through us! Today is a day where I am physically drained yet I am excited for whatever He brings before me! It is so awesome to live in His Presence where peace is felt no matter what is going on! It is so wonderful in knowing I do not have to live in my own strength but can depend upon His strength! Woo hoo! I am depending upon several verses today...





I am depending upon His strength...I am trusting...I know He already knows the outcome of this day. Now my part of the relationship is to stay focused so I can hear His Voice. Woo hoo! I love being surrendered to Him!  I love these words to this song...

You shoulder our weakness
And Your strength becomes our own
You're making me like you
Clothing me in white
Bringing beauty from ashes
For You will have Your bride


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all of the ways You were so very real to me yesterday and for the way You will be real to me today! You are so awesome! Lord, today is a new day and yes, I will praise You through the tiredness because I know You are My Strength. I will praise You through when uncertainly starts to creep in because You desire for me to be certain and confident in all that I do. Father, fill me to overflowing with more of You...may Your attitude be my attitude. May Your words be on my lips and Your thoughts overtake my thoughts. May You be bold in my decisions. Thank You Jesus for being My Strength. Amen.

No comments: