Sunday, May 8, 2016

Luke 1:45 - "You Make Me Brave"


This day has different meaning for ladies. There are so many that when the word "Mother's Day" is  said they cringe while others feel joy. Today I am praying for the mothers who...

  • raised their children and are blessed with a good relationship with them
  • raised their children yet are estranged from them
  • are raising little ones and feeling like they can't do go another moment due to lack of sleep
  • are dealing with a rebellious child
  • are watching their child be taken away from them through means of the enemy...drugs, alcohol, cults, etc.
  • have buried a child
  • have a child or children in prison
  • have never been able to conceive
  • have chosen to not have children
  • would love to have another child but unable to
I pray each of these ladies will feel the Lord's arms wrapped around them today. For those who have never had a child I pray they will realize Mother's Day is still a celebration in their life because they have a mother to celebrate. I also pray for those whose mothers have left this earth. I pray they will be able to remember the good memories today.

I am grateful to be called Daughter by my Momma
I am grateful to be called Mom by my boys
I am grateful to be called Grandma Sheila by Miss Evelyn, Mr. Beckett, Miss Annabel and Miss Clementine
I am grateful to be called Memaw Sheila by Miss Bella
Most of all I am grateful for being loved by my Heavenly Father with all of my family and friends.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday with my friends as we did the MS Walk! Thank You for the day that is ahead as we worship with our Willard Church Family! Thank You for whatever lies ahead in this day! I pray for You to shine through me in a mighty way! Lord, today I will encounter many hurting people. I pray You will enable me to be the balm that soothes their soul. I pray Father for Your love to ooze from me in such a way there will be no doubt You are there for them. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Bless Me. Amen.


No comments: