Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Philippians 4:13 - One of Those Days....

Today is one of "those days"....one of those "I can't do it" days where I just want to lay on the couch and not exist.  The tears are falling...  It's these days that remind me I have MS.  It's these days where I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it will take the Lord's Strength to get me through.  I am holding onto Philippians 4:13 in a mighty way today.  Sunday when I woke up having a "green morning" I knew it was because of Hopefest the night before.  I did too much walking and standing, didn't get enough sleep and I hurt so bad.  Today, on the other hand, there is no rhyme or reason to why I feel so bad.  I am going to be the little engine who could but instead of saying "I think I can" I am going to say "I know I can with the Lord's help."  Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."  Today it is physical and emotional strength that He is going to fill me with.

Dear Jesus,
Your Strength is perfect....I know that from experience.  It is only by Your Strength that I can get through days like this.  I praise You for never leaving me.  You are greater than this MS and I praise You for that knowledge.  Lord, guide my steps today.  Put before me opportunities to be You to others.  Thank You Jesus for being My Strength.  Amen.

No comments: