Friday, November 22, 2013

Matthew 18:20 - "I Bow Down"


Wow…wow…wow…yesterday's time together with the ladies was so awesome!  It reminded me of Matthew 18:20.  There was no doubt the Lord was with us.  My senses perked up throughout the prayer time.  It was as though I could physically feel Him have His arms around me as we prayed.  At one point, I sensed a pleasant smell.  It reminded me of Revelation 8:4.  The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angel's hand.  Praise His Holy Name!  Our prayers were going up to the Lord in such a mighty way.  The tears came down my cheeks throughout the time and then the words to "I Bow Down" came to my lips.

Lord, I stand in Your presence, broken before You 
And my heart's desire is to love and adore You 
With all of my heart, with all of my soul... forever. 
Lord, I fall at Your altar in sweet surrender 
And I've never known a mercy so tender 
It's healing my heart, it's healing my soul... forever. 

And I bow down at Your feet 
I bow down at Your feet 
I bow down to worship You, Jesus 
My Savior, my King.

We were definitely in His Presence.  "I bow down at Your feet…I bow down at Your feet…I bow down to worship You, Jesus…My Savior, my King."  Woo hoo!  I love meeting together with my prayer group.  It's sad we are small in number but yet the intimacy we have with our Lord is such a blessing.  I had missed a few weeks due to circumstances out of my control.  I was so thankful when the Lord made it be that I could experience Him with them yesterday.  

The devotional was about justification leading to sanctification which eventually leads to glorification.  I'm thankful I have been justified.  I'm thankful I have been sanctified.  I'm thankful I have the promise that I will be glorified.  There is no better place to be than in the arms of the Lord.  There is no better place to be than in worship with Him.

Dear Jesus,
I praise You for the way You were with us yesterday in such a real way.  I praise You for each of the ladies who were part of the group yesterday.  Father, continue to open our eyes up to You.  Bless us Lord with more of You.  Thank You Father for being The One I Bow Down To.  Amen.


No comments: