Friday, November 15, 2013

Jeremiah 33:3 & Various Scripture - Answered Prayers

God was so amazing in answering prayer throughout the day yesterday.  From start to finish I could see His Hand at work and feel His Strength.  Woo hoo!  Praise His Holy Name!  He performed some miracles yesterday that I am so thankful for.

Jer 33:3......... "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things…"

I called on Him so many times and believed that He would answer.

Mt 21:22........."...whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."
Jer 29:12........ "Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you."

He amazed me on how He never turned His back on me yet continued to answer me.

Jn 16:23........ "...whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you."
Jn 15:7.......... "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."

The day was full from start to finish but the Lord saw me through every step of the way.  I thought there would be some down time in between the funeral dinner and the memorial service for Mercy but there wasn't.  As I sat down at the memorial service my physical body was exhausted but I prayed and He answered.  I am so thankful for the strength my Lord gives me not only in the physical sense but also in the mental and emotional sense.

Thanking the Lord for answered prayers of yesterday…

  • Stretching the food at the funeral dinner when there were twice as many people as planned.  (Yes, there were even leftovers just as in the story of the loaves and fishes.)  Not only am I thankful for the way He provided food but I'm thankful for my ladies who recognized the need to pray over what we had.
  • A friend who was released from the hospital who had been in ICU.
  • Lower blood counts for a boy who was hospitalized for an unknown reason.
  • Physical strength to get through the day.  As I sat down at the memorial service and started to relax I feared for what my physical body was going to do.  I prayed against my hippy-hippy shakes and the Lord kept them away.  I also was concerned with sitting for a period of time and then when it came time for my part to have to get up and walk up the 2-3 steps to get on the stage.  Once again the Lord provided.  I had no problems when I stood or went onto the stage.
  • I prayed yesterday morning for the Lord to give me opportunities to minister to many and He provided.  
Jer 33:3......... "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things…"  Yes, that He did over and over yesterday.  I am so thankful to live in His Presence and be able to experience days like yesterday.  

Dear Jesus,
You are so awesome!  You are so wonderful!  You are so powerful!  I thank You for loving me in the ways You do.  I thank You, Lord, for yesterday.  I also thank You for today.  I praise Your Holy Name that when the week started filling up You gave Doc the insight to protect this day for us.  I thank You for the time he and I will have to enjoy being together today.  I also thank You for tomorrow and ask You give me Your Words as I speak.  Thank You Jesus for being My Provider!  Amen.

No comments: