Friday, May 10, 2013

Psalm 100 - Praise

Dear Jesus,

What a blessing You are to me!  I praise You for all the ways You have blessed me these last few days...

...good medical test results for two family members
...safety for miles traveled by myself and by different family members
...answers to prayers
...direction and words You've given as I ministered to many

As I praise You this morning, I praise You for being My...

Absolute
Boldness
Comfort
Deliverer
Everlasting
Faithful Friend
Greatness
Healer
I Am
Joy
King
Love
Master
Nehemiah
Overcomer
Power
Restorer
Strength
Truth
Understanding
Vine
Wholeness
Xtreme
Yield
Zeal

Lord, You deserve all my praise.  I am proclaiming Psalm 100...


Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
    Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.


I praise You, Lord, for being everything to me.  I ask that You keep an attitude of praise within me as I go throughout this day.  I pray for Your Words to be on my lips at all time.  Thank You Lord for giving me a reason to praise!  Thank You Jesus for being the One I Praise!  Amen.





No comments: