Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blessed - "All I Can Do"

I am one blessed woman!  Woo hoo!  I saw a saying yesterday that reminded me of just how blessed I am.  It said "Thank You God for blessing me much more than I deserve."  Amen!  I can't even begin to thank Him enough for all the ways He has protected me, all the ways He has encouraged me, all the ways He has provided for me, all the times He has forgiven me but especially for always being there to guide me.  Unfortunately, I must admit that I've not always listened to Him.  I haven't always been in the place in my relationship with Him that I could hear Him.  That's sad but I'm thankful I live in His Presence now.  When I think about all the wasted opportunities that I know I missed, it's sad.  But I can't live in the past.  I must live each day as they come.  I know there is no way to make up for those missed opportunities but I do know He will be blessed as I live my life in His Presence doing His Will.  I know I can't begin to thank Him for everything He does for me so I will just say, "All I can do, all I can do, all I can do is say thank you."

Praying some scriptures this morning....

1Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercyendures forever.
Psalm 119:62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, Because of Your righteous judgments.
1Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Corinthians 8:16 But thanks be to God who puts the same earnest care for you into the heart of Titus.
2Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
Ephesians 5:20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Colossians 1:12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
2Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
1Timothy 2:1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
Daniel 2:23 “I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers; You have given me wisdom and might, And have now made known to me what we asked of You, For You have made known to us the king’s demand.”
1Corinthians 1:4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
2Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other,


Dear Jesus,
I thank You for yesterday and I thank You for today.  It is a new day in which I pray for many opportunities to be Jesus to others.  I am claiming my personalized Colossians 3:17 this morning.  And whatever I do in word or deed, I will do all in Your name, giving You thanks.  You are the One in control of my day.  Thank You in advance for the way You will be with me throughout the day.  Thank You Jesus for being My All!  Amen.




  • MIKESCHAIR

    All I Can Do (Thank You)

    MIKESCHAIR

    from the album All I Can Do (Thank You) - Single

    I could write a love song
    Tell You what I think You wanna hear
    But it wouldn't be good enough, no
    Yea I could try so hard
    To give it everything I've got
    But I'm not ever gonna measure up

    [Chorus]
    All I can do is thank You
    For this life I never deserved
    Wanna thank You for the grace
    I know I don't have to earn
    You love me, You love me
    Your mercy is proof
    All I can do is say thank You
    All I can do is say thank You

    It would have been easy
    But I'm glad You never walked away
    Cause Your love runs deep for me
    And I see this beautiful world
    And it brings tears in my eyes
    And I think it's beautiful to be free

    [Chorus]

    (Thank You)
    For hope, for love, for all the ways You move
    (You)
    For everything You do
    (You)
    What else can I say but thank You
    Thank You

    I could write a love song
    Tell You what I think You wanna hear
    But it wouldn't be good enough

    [Chorus]

    All I can do, all I can do, all I can do
    Is say thank You
    All I can do, all I can do, all I can do
    Is say thank You

No comments: