Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Romans 12:1 - "Voice of Truth"

The Lord woke me up in the middle of the night to pray for a lady. Specifically He said to pray for her to listen to Him. He revealed that she doesn't want to accept His blessing because it means leaving her comfort zone in being obedient. So I prayed. Immediately after praying He brought the song "Voice of Truth" to my mind. He also reminded me of Romans 12:1 about being a living sacrifice.

I prayed for Him to enable me to be the living sacrifice He so desires of me. I asked for Him to fill me with more of Him and less of me so that I can be what He desires of me.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the opportunity to pray for this one. I pray she will listen to You and be obedient. I also pray for Your blessing to be uon her in a mighty way. Lord, enable her to be a living sacrifice for You. Father, I also pray for the young man who was life flighted. Be with his family in a mighty way today as decisions may need made. I pray they have Your strength. Thank You Jesus for being My Voice of Truth. Amen.


No comments: