Saturday, March 7, 2015

II Corinthians 4:16-18 - "You Never Let Go"

There is a gentle breeze this morning making my wind chimes sing. They remind me that I am blessed with having a loving earthly Daddy before He left this earth and a loving Heavenly Daddy who he is with. As they blow in the wind, they remind me that the Lord is in control. I've seen so many instances this week where there was no doubt He was in control. I praise His Holy Name He continues to be with us every step of every day. I praise Him for the times He opened my eyes to opportunities to be Him to others. I praise Him for the times He spoke so clearly and directly that I knew His voice. As I reflect back on this week, many would have run away and gave up. But just as the wind chimes never give up singing in the wind I know I will never give up. My earthly Daddy taught me that instead of giving up one must dig in deeper to the Lord and allow Him to take you through tough times. I praise the Lord for the example He gave to me through my earthly Daddy and the example He continues to give me through my Momma. As I think of the next seven days, I have peace that the Lord is with us throughout every aspect of every day with every decision that will be made. I know He has already gone before us and knows the results of medical tests. He is greater than anything that the enemy may try to put before us. Woo hoo! I am excited to see how He will be glorified in these next seven days! I am standing on II Corinthians 4:16-18 this morning...

This is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are quite small and won’t last very long, but they will produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever! So we don’t look at the trouble we can see right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for being with me through the storms of this life! Thank You for giving me Your peace! Father, more of You and less of me is the only way I will be the person You want of me. Fill me, Holy Spirit…fill me up with You. Father, I praise You that You are going before us with medical tests. I praise You that You are already know the results. I praise You for being My Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow. Amen.

No comments: