Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Psalm 40 - "Because He Lives"


Because He lives
I can face tomorrow
Because He lives
Every fear is gone
I know He holds my life my future in His hands
Amen
Amen
I'm alive
I'm alive
Because He lives
Amen
Amen
Let my song join the one that never ends

When I woke up singing "Because He Lives" that Matt Maher sings I immediately was blessed. Yes! "I can face tomorrow..." Yes! "I know He holds my life, my future in His hands!" Yes! My goal is that "...my song join the one that never ends!" Woo hoo! What an encouragement today! These reminders are ones I needed to hear. 


Sometimes 'life' can be challenging and the enemy tries to pull us down into the pit. But My Lord knows exactly what I need to not allow that to happen. He encourages me in some mighty big ways! I do not know how people get through 'life' without Him. I am sure the enemy likes to mess with them. But I am also sure He really likes to mess with believers. He tries to find open doors into their lives that he can squeeze through to mess us up. That really excites him to trip up a believer. He already has the ones who don't believe but when he can sneak into the life of a believer, He is ecstatic. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for these reminders this morning! You are so awesome! Just when I feel like I can not handle one more thing You remind me that I don't have to...You already know the outcome. Lord, forgive me for not turning everything over to You when I start fretting. Thank You for opening my eyes through the dream I had last night where everything was going wrong. Life could be worse than what it is now. Father, I pray for more of You and less of me that will enable me to keep the doors not only shut but locked from the enemy. Fill me up to overflowing...empower me in great and mighty ways! Yes! Woo hoo! Today is a new day and it is Yours, Lord. Speak through my words. Be my attitude. Thank You Jesus for being My Greatest Encourager! Amen.

No comments: