Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ephesians 3:20


Feeling very grateful today for...

  • the strength for being able to go to our family picnic yesterday
  • getting to see Paul, Lizzy and Bella yesterday and seeing the look on her face when she saw her locket
  • my legs moving better
  • Jack who the first thing when he came into the door today at church hugged me because he remembered how hard Father's Day is without my Daddy
  • friends who pray for me
  • a hour long nap this afternoon
  • food that was given to us to bless others with
  • the empowering sermon Doc preached this morning in the middle of having a headache and not feeling well
  • the way the Lord changed my Sunday School lesson and changed Doc's sermon and both lined up with one another
There are just so many things to be grateful for even in the midst of the chaos of life. I am so grateful for not only hearing the Lord's voice but most of all desiring to be obedient to Him. There are some days where I wish the Lord would return so I didn't have to deal with the chaos of life on this earth. But then I am reminded there are still so many that need Him.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for blessing me in abundance! Thank You for loving me in some mighty big ways! Lord, I pray for my dear sister in Christ who is struggling with her physical health. When she told me that as I rubbed her shoulders and prayed against the pain in them she felt tingling, I wanted to run and shout "Praise The Lord." Doc told us today that we are empowered by the Supernatural and we are to ask for specifics. Lord, just as I prayed this morning...Lord, heal her in a mighty way! Lord, fill me to overflowing with more of You so people will see You in me. Use me as a vessel of healing. I loved the prayer Doc shared that Martin Luther prayed. Woo hoo! Yes! That's what I desire...supernatural answers to prayer. Thank You Jesus for being My Supernatural! Amen!


No comments: